Black Ops : Interest Check Now Open

Black Ops : Interest Check Now Open

Postby >Neo< » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Tyr Anasazi wrote:The Wait is Finally Over - As Black Ops Comes to Euro Domination

It has been a while since a game has come out which has captured people's attention and brought the community together. With WaW and MW2 the community has been split by games that did not meet the high expectations of the E-dom crowd.

Now a game has arrived that has brought hope to so many gamers that could give us a game that is on par with other titles.

With a launch that is expected to dwarf that of any other COD title due to pre-orders ,you will be glad to know that here on E-dom you will be in the best place to jump straight into the action.

Black Ops Beta Ladder

The plan is have a Beta Ladder up in place with-in the first week that the game is out. So we will need as much help as possible in finding rules and rule-sets that the community can enjoy.

So if your clan is interested in playing Black Ops could you please click on the link bellow.And sign your clan up today.

The Interest Check can be found HERE

How Can You Help E-dom?

As many of you may know that Activision has signed an exclusive deal with GameServers to be the "sole" provider of all Black Ops servers.

If you have not already pre-ordered servers then please click on the banner provided as this is the E-dom referral banner. Which means that if you click the banner and order a server E-dom will get 100% of the first months fee. This will be given to E-dom by GamerServers which E-dom can use to get back up servers and other things to help the community.

http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1642195

What Can I do to Help?

We want to make this the best Call of Duty game out there and need you to spread the word to any clan that is not here on E-dom and get them to join. The more clans we have the better.
Also leave us much feedback as you can and please post any ideas that you might have. As we are here for you.
>Neo<
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: >Neo<
Xfire Nick: neoattotal
Steam_Nick: neoattotal

Re: Black Ops : Interest Check Now Open

Postby Clay_Pigeon » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 pm

i'll play, well maybe if its not utter shit and the best thing in the game in racing the cars
If less is more just think how much more more would be?

Clay_Pigeon
Game Admin
Game Admin

Title: Eye pecker
Bad Company 2 Nick: phail_bob
Steam_Nick: kuripijon

Re: Black Ops : Interest Check Now Open

Postby tomm0 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

i think most will buy it ..but not sure if it will last . . . . ..
tomm0

Title: Ask Me For A TS3 Key
Bad Company 2 Nick: tit tomm0
Xfire Nick: tomm000000000000000
Steam_Nick: tomm0250

Return to Black Ops